arhitectura iasi
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

arhitectura iasi

Forumul studentilor arhitecti

AcasaUltimele imaginiCăutareÎnregistrareConectare

Documentare

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Tiberiu

Tiberiu

Puncte : 160
Data de inscriere : 05/02/2010
Varsta : 34
Localizare : Iasi

Documentare  Empty
MesajSubiect: Documentare    Documentare  I_icon_minitimeMar Sept 14, 2010 8:55 am

Documentare  Folds-film

Amazing award winning documentary of director Vanessa Gould is exploring the science, math and art approach of paper folding or modern origami, if you wish. Exploring of creativity and ingenuity of many of the world`s best paper folders.

Designers fascinated by prototyping ideas, hand-made paper objects or creative process should see this film bringing us to the world of paper sculpture.

Sus In jos
Tiberiu

Tiberiu

Documentare  Empty
MesajSubiect: Helvetica   Documentare  I_icon_minitimeMier Sept 15, 2010 8:29 am

Documentare  Helvetica-poster_4215

This typeface is affecting global visual culture, graphic design, typography and our everyday life for more than 50-ty years. This independent film by director Gary Hustwit shown at over 200 film festivals, museums, design conferences and cinemas worldwide is exploring urban spaces and the type that inhabits them. Interviewed designers discuss their creative process, choices and aesthetics behind use of type. The film was shot in US, England, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, France and Belgium.

Sus In jos
Tiberiu

Tiberiu

Documentare  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Documentare    Documentare  I_icon_minitimeJoi Sept 16, 2010 8:37 am

Documentare  Freedom-on-the-Fence_333px

This is 40 minute documentary tracking the history of Polish poster art, which has chronicled the nation’s social, political and cultural life. It captures the paradox of how unique art form and “poster language” emerged in the era from WWII through the fall of Communism. Containing several interviews with older and younger generations of poster artists,commentaries of American and Polish scholars and artists, examples of poster work, where and how the poster is viewed and significance of the poster as cultural icon.

Sus In jos
Tiberiu

Tiberiu

Documentare  Empty
MesajSubiect: Objectified   Documentare  I_icon_minitimeVin Sept 17, 2010 8:51 am

Documentare  Objectified-poster

Next film from the director Gary Hustwit about industrial design, and relationships between manufactured objects and the creativity of designers behind everything from toothbrushes to technical gadgets. In-depth conversations about creative processes, which re-examinate, re-evaluate and re-invent our everyday environment. Does the things around us says who we are, or who we want to be? Are you the person, to answer this question?

Sus In jos
Tiberiu

Tiberiu

Documentare  Empty
MesajSubiect: Art & Copy:Inside Advertising`s Creative Revolution   Documentare  I_icon_minitimeLun Sept 20, 2010 9:32 am

Documentare  Artcopy-poster

“Just Do It,” “I Love NY,” “Where’s the Beef?,” “Got Milk,” “Think Different,”…….. Sounds familiar? Communications field, billboards and ads are changing our lives. Art & Copy is powerful documentary directed by Doug Pray reveals the work, wisdom and gives an inside look at the world of advertising and profiles some of the most influential advertising creatives, who grab the attention of millions and truly move them.

Sus In jos
Tiberiu

Tiberiu

Documentare  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Documentare    Documentare  I_icon_minitimeVin Sept 24, 2010 8:06 am

Documentare  NNVG112961-03

Discovering in 86 minutes the passion, dedication, art and craft of Cinematography. 110 collected interviews of celebrated cinematographers discussing how style, technique and technology evolve, new possibilities, new looks, powerful impact of individual influences and insights into dramatic choices of these artists. Simply exploring the love for the moving image.

Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

Documentare  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Documentare    Documentare  I_icon_minitime

Sus In jos

Documentare
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
arhitectura iasi :: Scurtmetraje :: Scurtmetraje design-
Mergi direct la: